Come play! Take A gorgeous drive through Virginia Wine Country. Bring the kids. Get out of the city and come up the mountain to relax for awhile.
We're located 60 miles west of Washington DC at 72 Christmas Tree Lane, Washington Virginia on the sunrise side (East) of the Blue Ridge Mountains at Shenandoah National Park.
- 60 miles west of the DC beltway at Alexandria and Arlington,
- 60 minutes from Loudoun, Fairfax and Charlottesville
- 35 minutes from Gainesville and Haymarket
- 25 minutes from Warrenton, Luray, Culpeper and Front Royal
- Centrally located just a couple of minutes from all of our neighbors in Rappahannock County Virginia.
72 Christmas Tree Lane
Washington VA 22747
WE ARE OPEN
Our tasting fee is $10 per person. Purchase wine by the tasting, glass and bottle
We host wine classes in our seminar rooms. Rsvp required. Click class calendar for info.
We host lots of fun events. Check out our blog for what's coming up next.
We have pre-packaged munchables - hummus, salami, cheese, crackers, chips
BYOPicnics are welcome on our grounds & deck. Please take wrappers you bring home.
Dogs on leash are allowed in our tasting room & on our deck. Please take pet messes home.
Send Us a Note
The best way to reach us is email. We work in the vineyards on days we are closed and we do not have voice mail or cell service here. If you need info on classes please go to our Foodie-U page or click the class calendar above. For any other questions, please email us below and we will respond the very next time we come in from the field.