Come play! Take A gorgeous drive through Virginia Wine Country. Bring the kids. Get out of the city and come up the mountain to relax for awhile.
We're located 60 miles west of Washington DC at 72 Christmas Tree Lane, Washington Virginia on the sunrise side (East) of the Blue Ridge Mountains at Shenandoah National Park.
- 60 miles west of the DC beltway at Alexandria and Arlington,
- 60 minutes from Loudoun, Fairfax and Charlottesville
- 35 minutes from Gainesville and Haymarket
- 25 minutes from Warrenton, Luray, Culpeper and Front Royal
- Centrally located just a couple of minutes from all of our neighbors in Rappahannock County Virginia.
72 Christmas Tree Lane
Washington VA 22747
WE ARE OPEN
Our tasting fee is $10 per person. Purchase wine by the tasting, glass and bottle
We host lots of fun classes in our seminar rooms. Rsvp required. Click on the class calendar to sign up.
We host lots of fun events. Check out our blog for what's coming up next.
We have pre-packaged munchables you can buy here hummus, salami, cheese, crackers, chips
BYOPicnics are welcome on our grounds & deck. Please take wrappers you bring in with you home.
Dogs on leash are allowed on our grounds & deck. Please clean up after your pet and take messes home.